When is Life Coaching NOT a Good Choice:
1. You are limited in life by depression, anxiety or addictions.
2. You become easily angry or emotionally hurt.
3. You become easily defensive or overly sensitive to constructive criticism.
4. You 'need to meet' weekly or have emotional emergencies that necessitate meeting right away.
5. You have trouble keeping appointments with frequent last-minute emergencies.
6. You experience suicidal thoughts and/or behaviors.
7. You have the desire to harm yourself.
8. You are currently experiencing symptoms associated with an eating disorder.
Life Coaching is not for everyone. If you are experiencing any of the above, you will benefit from counseling services first and then transition to Life Couching.
Call 724-458-0811 for either a Counseling appointment or to make your Life Coaching appointment.